We Are Rare, but Not Alone!
A new CCDS diagnosis brings many questions for families.
- What changes to expect from my child?
- How to potty-train?
- How to handle emotions and behaviors!?
- Is this behavior “normal”?
- How can I get my child to take their supplements?
- Ideas for managing a low protein diet?
The list is never-ending! Join the Facebook Support Group: “Creatine Deficiency Support Group” and connect with other CCDS families that have years of experience and want to support you in this time of adjustment. You’ll be asked a few questions when you join to verify that you are a CCDS family. Please check your Facebook direct messages for a final confirmation message and you’re set. *Remember that ideas from other group members are just that- “IDEAS”. Never change your child’s treatment plan without a physician’s guidance and supervision.